In December, we reported on the release of a draft report from United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Office of Research and Development on a possible link between groundwater contamination in some Wyoming wells and hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) activity in the area. Now, as promised, EPA is initiating an independent assessment of the report by outside peer reviewers.
With more than 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- Business Clubs America
- CityBiz Real Estate
- CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CTDEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)
- US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) – Climate Change