On November 7, 2012, the New Jersey Supreme Court will be hearing oral argument as to whether the latest regulations adopted by the Council on Affordable Housing (“COAH”) are valid. Regardless of how the Supreme Court rules, the decision will have a far-ranging impact on the future of affordable housing in New Jersey and is being watched closely by developers, municipalities and public interest groups.
With 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington, DC, and Florida, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- CityBiz Real Estate
- CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CTDEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)