The Gibbons Real Property Department will once again exhibit at the upcoming International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) New York Deal Making Conference at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on December 11-12. Stop by our booth, #2411, to meet some of the Department’s attorneys who will be in attendance (Click here to view our booth location marked as the red circle). Deal Making hours are Wednesday, December 11, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Thursday, December 12, from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. We look forward to seeing you there!
With 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington, DC, and Florida, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- CityBiz Real Estate
- CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CTDEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)