The Gibbons Real Property Department will once again exhibit at the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) PA/NJ/DE Conference & Deal Making at the Pennsylvania Convention Center on September 12. Stop by our booth, #319, and meet with some of the Department’s attorneys who will be attending. Deal Making hours are Thursday, September 12, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. The Conference provides an opportunity for real estate professionals (shopping center owners, developers, managers, marketing specialists, investors, lenders, retailers, etc.) to network and focus on getting deals done. We look forward to seeing you there!
With more than 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- Business Clubs America
- CityBiz Real Estate
- CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CTDEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)
- US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) – Climate Change