Gibbons P.C. served as lead counsel to Avis Budget Group, The Hertz Corporation, Enterprise Holdings Inc., and Advantage Inc., operators of national rental car brands Budget, Alamo, Thrifty, Payless, Zipcar, and National, among others, in connection with the industry’s first public-private partnership (P3) financing structure for the development of a $500 million Consolidated Rent-A-Car facility as part of the redevelopment of Terminal A at Newark Liberty International Airport. Gibbons led the corporate and real estate negotiations on behalf of the national car companies in connection with their long-term concessionaire agreement and real estate leases. Such agreements provide the credit support for the $500 million P3 financial arrangements. Click here to view the full press release issued by Conrac Solutions.
With more than 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- Business Clubs America
- CityBiz Real Estate
- CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CTDEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)
- US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) – Climate Change