Longtime Gibbons clients Ironstate Development Co. and Panepinto Properties have unveiled the final phase of a major joint real estate project with residential, retail, and hospitality components in the heart of Jersey City and with direct access to the Grove Street PATH station. A team of Gibbons attorneys has represented the Ironstate and Panepinto joint venture on the Columbus project since its inception, advising our clients over the course of a decade and three significant project phases, which industry publication Real Estate NJ recently summarized.
With 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington, DC, and Florida, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- CityBiz Real Estate
- CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CTDEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)