This article was originally posted on the Gibbons Government & Regulatory Affairs Alert, maintained by the firm’s Government & Regulatory Affairs Department. Attorneys in the Real Property Department work closely with our government and regulatory affairs attorneys in connection with this and similar legislation, grants, funding, and other economic development and redevelopment opportunities.
With 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington, DC, and Florida, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- CityBiz Real Estate
- CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CTDEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)